Thank you for your valuable booking made with Quality Tours Ireland.
Your driver will have made himself known to the concierge or reception staff at your pick-up point and will then return to wait with his vehicle.
Should you experience any problems locating your driver, you can contact our emergency telephone number +353871126567 in Ireland.
Please note the following:
- Tolls are not included in our rates. If a toll route is requested this incurs an additional cost.
- A “tour” consists of either half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours) unless otherwise specified on our tour description.
- For all
pick-upswe allow 15 minutes
- Rates quoted are inclusive of car parking
- Entrance fees to sites are not included
- Gratuities are not included
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the tour.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Clients will be responsible for any damage caused to Quality Tours Ireland property or to property visited on tour by them due to improper conduct.
Our Cancellation/Refund Policy
- The standard cancellation policy for all standard vehicles (Executive Saloon, Luxury Saloon & MPV) will be 24 hours prior to local Dublin pick up time. For pick-ups outside of
Dublinit is 24 hours plus applicable driving time from Dublin.
- The cancellation policy for all other services including coaches, tour guides etc. will be 24 hours prior to local time pick up.
- When the client does “not show”, fees will be charged at the rate for the service booked. We will always try to contact the Client or the Booking contact before the driver is instructed to leave.
- Cancellation for day trips-full payment will be debited if cancelled within 24 hours of booking date.
- No charge or a full refund will be provided for cancellation outside of the 24 hours.
- For trips of minimum two days and longer, full payment will be debited if cancelled within 7 days of tour commencement date.
- No charge will apply for cancellations outside of the 7 days.
- By ticking the terms and conditions box, you accept and agree with the cancellation policies of this document.
- In the case of your pick up point being from an airport, the company reserves the right to charge an hourly supplement in the case of flight delays.
- Arbitration Disputes can only be resolved in an Irish Court of law. Complaints must be made in writing, within one week of
lastusage of services, date and postmark will apply.
- The driver has the right to refuse admission to the vehicles.
All vehicles should be presented in pristine condition. The driver will be courteous and helpful in every way possible. Should our standard not match your expectation, you can let us know by calling +353871126567.
By reading your confirmation and checking the items outlined, you agree to its contents.
- Changes in timings must be made in writing no later than 1 week prior to your booking
- The Company (Quality Tours Ireland) does not accept responsibility for errors in the confirmation on which changes have not been advised to us.
- The company reserves the right to offer a similar or better standard vehicle in the case where the booked vehicle has experienced a defect or any other situation beyond our control.
In order to be valid and the booking be accepted by the company, you should tick the box which indicates you have read the Terms & Conditions.